1.Get your ingredients and work surface ready.
2. Get the pan on low heat, when it has been slowly heated up add your chosen oil, then crush the lemon grass with utensil or hand, then add to pan.
3. Chop off the tops of the chilies , quarter the tomatoes and half the shallot and add it into the blender.
Then, peal your garlic and ginger but leave it out of the blender for now.
4. Half the lemon and squeeze the lemon juice into the blender.
5. Then blitz it well , add the garlic and ginger and a splash of white wine vinegar, then blitz well again.
6. Take pan off the heat and remove the lemon grass.
7. Then put the pan back on the heat and pour the mixture into the pan.
8. Add the herbs into blender and blitz lightly to gather up those extra juices.
9. Keep on heat to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency.
10. Roughly chop the herbs after removing them from the blitz.
11. Add the herbs to the sauce but making sure that it is off the heat so not to brown the herbs.
12. Then add your chosen honey, we recommend four spoons unless your are using CBD honey then we recommend it by the teaspoon , if your using CBD honey roughly theirs 6.2 mg per teaspoon.
13. Make sure to leave the sauce to cool then add it into jar or container ready to be enjoyed, as a dip or a sauce for pasta/rice and can be combined with a whole load of other dishes, if any suggestion or tips needed feel free to leave a comment and our chef will get back to you.